- R. Yitzchak also said: If one says to you, I have toiled and not found, do not believe him. If he says, I have not toiled but still have found, do not believe him. If he says, I have toiled and found, believe him. (Megillah 64b)
- All physicals wars between rulers are small compared to the war a person has with his or herself. (R. Nachman of Breslev)
- There are no accidents. (Traditional)
- Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its origin from emotion recollected in tranquility. (William Wordsworth)
- Humans are strong. Only the weakest among us will tell you otherwise.
- Children bring money through blessing. (Yaakov Kronenberg)
- “Pierre could not tolerate mysticism in anyone anymore.” (Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace)
- Heaven calls: A darker red.
Reality brings you back once again.
- Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. (Leo Tolstoy)
There will likely be 12 parts.